Saturday, November 10, 2007

Break
I have been taking a break from the computer, although it was not in my plans. Kirk disconnected our DSL for reasons that are way too complicated to share at the moment. As much as I miss having the internet, it has been nice too. A kind of fasting from something that sometimes takes too much of my time.
We went to a movie last night. We don't get out much, so it was a real treat - eating at Red Lobster and then going to Dan in Real Life at the the theater.(We had gift certificates for both - thank you to our church and pastor appreciation month). I must admit that I cried practically the whole way through. Not that it is a real tear jerker - everyone around me was not crying. It touch my heart and once I started crying, it was hard to stop. The movie was also very funny - so here I am cryng and laughing, crying and laughing. Have you ever done that? I highly recommend it - it is good for the soul. And I recommend the movie - Kirk even enjoyed it, and didn't mind his weepy wife.

No comments: