Saturday, December 01, 2007

Whatcha Cookin'

I started a new blog. rebecca-whatchacookin.blogspot.com It comes from the fact that I get discouraged with cooking. This is my outlet. I am going to share recipes/foods that I make. This will help me get out of my rut of cooking the same food over and over and over again. I will have to be stretched, so that I will be able to share them on my blog. I have a bunch to share now, but I am exercising restraint, because I am sure there will be a time when I will be at a loss of something to share.

PLUS, I am hoping that you, my non-commenting readers, will also share. Just think you would be helping me out - giving me new ideas of foods that you make. If you are unsure how to do this, you can leave me a comment. If you have my email, you can send me your ideas and I can post them for you. Also, if you want to be a regular food contributor, we can share the blog. Just think of the possibilities.

As you know, food brings people together. Do you think that people would really travel to such great distances for the holidays if there was not food involved. My great friend Kim and I, and our families of course, celebrated Thanksgiving together. We had a great time making the food together and everything turned out wonderful. Food is important and I want to use this blog to celebrate and encourage each other.




No comments: