Saturday, March 15, 2008

Pictures

Birthday

In February, my "baby" turned 2. I tried to make Red the Fire Truck (from the Cars Movie), but it was a little more difficult than when I made Thomas for my 3 year old. We invited a few of his favorite high school friends to his birthday party. He loves Jimmy, Kelly, Ryan, Tyler and Amanda.



Saturday School

My daughter's school has 4 required Saturday schools every year. Today was all about doing projects. We skipped the drama one because I didn't have the patience to take care of my two boys and explain to my 5 year old what to do. We just went to the playground instead with the other skippers. She did go to foil sculpting, where she sculpted a butterfly and flower. We also went to shoot her bottle rocket. She made a bottle rocket with her dad the other day and even though ours wasn't too technical, it went pretty high. Next year, ours will be way cooler. I wish Kirk would have been there to see it, but he was on a youth trip this weekend in southern California.






Leprechaun Trap


One other project that my 5 year old had to do for school was to make a Leprechaun Trap. She got some help from her dad. We will find out Monday if she caught a Leprechaun over the weekend.

No comments: