Friday, April 27, 2007

I Can Only Imagine

When I lay my sweet babies down for bedtime, I play a worship CD for them. It is the same every night. The first song on the CD is "I Can Only Imagine." Today in the car, the song came on and I hear my middle child, who is 2 - almost 3, just belting out the words - at least trying to. It melted my heart. I could play any song, and my 2 year old would learn the words through repetition, but to know that he his learning about our Heavenly Father and that someday those words will make it into his heart is such a gift.

Garbage in/Garbage Out is so true and the opposite is true. The good things that we put in, means that good things will come out as well.

As I am writing about this sweet child, he is now sneakily trying to get out of taking his nap. I must now deal with this. Soon these moments will be over, I will try to treasure them.

No comments: