Monday, April 14, 2008

Weekly Bible Reading Update

I hope by next week I am completely caught up. I had been reading Mansfield Park, by Jane Austin. I liked that story, but it was hard reading for me. Sometimes reading another book distracts me from the more important reading of Scripture. I won't pick up another book until I am caught up - I think that I said that a couple weeks ago and I didn't do that. I am weak. I am now to April 10th in my One Year Bible. One of my favorite verses - Joshua 1:9

This is my command - be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think we talked about this on the phone, but yes, my reading gets in the way of my "reading" too (I am officially 6 days behind on Bible -- 7 if I don't stop writing this and go read it now! Ha Ha!)

Suzi