Monday, October 27, 2008

Weekly Bible Reading Update

I thought that I was a little further in my reading, but I am not. I read October 21st today.

1Timothy 6:6-8, "Yet true godliness with contentment is itself great wealth. After all, we brought nothing with us when we came into the world, and we can't take anything with us when we leave it. So if we have enough food and clothing, let us be content."

I hope that you find contentment in God this week and not to be discontented with what you have. It is a good reminder of what is true contentment. If you want to keep reading, this passage has a lot of other reminders about the way we should view money.

My in-laws just visited. I will post pictures later this week. Today and tomorrow my daughter and I are busy with school work. She has a plant project due Wednesday. I actually ruined the flowers that she was suppose to use, so we are going to re-do them. I have a test for my Constitution class Tuesday night that I am trying to study for as well.

I hope that you have a blessed week!

No comments: