Wednesday, December 10, 2008


All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!

My daughter has lost both top front teeth within a few days of each other. After the first tooth was lost on Friday the tooth fairy messed up (again) and forgot to trade the tooth for some money, so she got a little extra the next night. She was so excited about getting 5 bucks for a tooth that she was wiggling the other tooth extra hard. She has her eye on something at the store that she would love to be able to buy.

All I want for Christmas is to be moved into a new house and be able to see all my loved ones. Yes, I said it. We are moving into a new house. I have resisted talking about it until it was actually in the works. We are suppose to be moving soon, but I am not for sure when. We are suppose to be moved out of our house by Friday....mmm... Life with Kirk Evans makes for an exciting ride....which is sometimes a bit stressful.

I have been a bit stressed not only because we are moving BUT because I was trying to study for my final in my Constitution class. I took the test last night. The test went well, but I won't know for sure for a few days. Our church's live nativity was last weekend and this weekend. Since Kirk and I are tour leaders, there are lines to remember. Now that the test is done, my hope that is in a week, all the rest of my stress will be behind me. Of course I will have new stress... but I will leave that for another post.


No comments: