Tuesday, March 31, 2009


March Happenings

My daughter took a cheernastics class.








Getting ice cream from the ice-cream man.









Taking her leprechaun trap to school. Will she catch one?............










Yes! She did!







She lost her 5th tooth. This time the tooth fairy didn't forget, except she had a hard time scaling the castle bed to exchange the money for the tooth.










Putting in a sprinkler system.








Putting in a sidewalk.











Building a retaining wall/raised flower bed.









Our back yard is like a huge sand box. The kids have been playing in the dirt......











jumping off the mound........




and playing in the mud. (Biscuit tripped on the sprinkler system while Kirk was away and loosened something. I thought I got it fixed, but later that evening I looked out the back to find a flooded back yard.)







Isn't he sweet? He is getting his first tooth.








Sunday morning, Lance asked us to go out to eat with them after church. We ended up also eating with the Guerinos as well. Thanks Lance for inviting us out! Aren't Kim and Jude cute?








We went to church to clean up the garden plot that we are in charge of.

My oldest raking.








My middle child mulching.







My oldest steering the tractor.








My youngest steering.








My middle steering.







Playing on the mountain of mulch. Unfortunately, My oldest and youngest got into some red ants on that mountain and they got bit. Fortunately, they didn't have a bad reaction to the bites.







My youngest helping to put the tools away.











Every year, I try to take some pictures of the kids in the flowers.














I love this one!











I hope that you are all enjoying your spring!

No comments: