Tuesday, August 21, 2007


Friends

We just had an enjoyable visit from one of my Best Friends, Kim Marshall and her husband, Lance. Kim is one of those people in my life who has made me a better person. Plus we have great times together. It was great that they came over and the time went by fast. They introduced a new game to me called, Blokus. It is for ages 5 and up - only four players. If I was describing it, I would say it is a competive puzzle game. You are trying to get all your pieces to fit on a game board, but the other players can block you. If you like to play games, I recommend it.

Sunday, we went to Chuckie Cheese. That was a real treat. I was unsure how the afternoon was going to go, but the kids had a good time playing the games. It was good that we went with friends, because it would have been a lot of work keeping track of 3 kids.

Thanks Kim and Lance for the great weekend.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

look at how cute you are! Kim and Rebecca - you both look great!
looks like fun!

Rebecca said...

Kim and Lance I forgot to give you your Dorothy Lynch salad dressing. Next time. Rebecca

Rebecca said...

Amy, thanks for stopping by.