Saturday, November 01, 2008

Pumpkin Carnival and Halloween


This is the church's pumpkin carnival. My nephew dressed up as a Husker fan, my four year old is Batman, my two year old is Superman, and my six year old dressed up like Lucy from Narnia.











My 2 year old was feeling shy. Dad's shirt is always a good place to hide.






My four year old loved playing the games at the carnival.









My daughter's school can't have a celebration unless it is educational. So instead of dressing up for a Halloween party, they had a character parade. They had to be a character in a book and they had to write a summary of the book in order to be in the parade.






We went over to a friend's house to trick-or-treat. Kirk wanted to take his car. While we were driving, one of the kids asked, "Dad, why are we driving the cool car?"


Now it is November - wow, October flew by.


No comments: