Sunday, November 16, 2008

Whatcha Cookin

I am trying to revive my cooking blog, Whatcha Cookin after almost a year of nothing. It seems like I ran out of steam and my good idea was just an idea. The longer I didn't post a recipe, the easier for me to not try. This is my latest attempt, I emailed a bunch of my facebook friends and I ask them to send me recipes. I have gotten some that I am going to post and share with you. I am going to try them before I post them. AND I am going to try and post one a week. BUT in the event that my life gets way too crazy, I will post them with a disclaimer that I haven't tried them. I hope that you check it out and maybe you will find some recipes that will work for your family, or feel free to share some of your recipe suggestions. Happy cooking!

No comments: