Saturday, June 21, 2008


Birthday Party

Two of my kids had birthdays this past week. We always have done a double party for them. We did another swimming party this year- it turned out to be a pretty big party. My son really wanted a Snow Plow Thomas cake. My daughter picked out a Sleeping Beauty doll and I made it into a doll cake. It took me 6 hours to decorate both cakes. I decided to decorate the cakes after the kids went to bed. I didn't make it to bed until 3:30 a.m. I had some trouble with the frosting and I didn't have all the right tips. The next morning, my son was so excited about the cake that it was worth all the trouble from the night before.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rebecca--You did a lot of work--they look great--your dad said, "cool, way cool"--we will be praying for your VBS--can't wait to see you! Give the kids kisses and hugs from us. Love Mom

Rebecca said...

Thanks Mom and Dad - We can't wait to see you! About one more week. I just have to get through VBS and that might take a miracle to pull off. I will very much appreciate any prayers.

Love you lots!