Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Catching Up

I have other things that I should be doing, but I wanted to take a break. I thought that I would play catch up and post some pictures of the things that we have been doing. First off, is that my daughter got her ears pierced - at a car show, no less! She has been sucking her thumb since she was 4 months old. Awhile ago I made a deal with her that she could get her ears pierced if she quit. She has stopped sucking her thumb since February. We were walking around a car show and they had a booth that advertised free ear piercing. She was very brave and very excited! Last Thursday night she graduated from Kindergarten. Every child got an award. She got, "The Most Compassionate" Award. I had to laugh at the awards. I am sure the teachers were stretching to make every student's award unique. For instance, "The Most Curious" Award really meant, "The Nosiest" Award.
My Middle Child turned 4 on Monday. My Oldest turns 6 on Thursday. For their present, we took them to Toys R Us and they got to pick out a bike and a helmet. My 4 year old loves Thomas the Train. Of course he had to get the Thomas Bike and helmet.
My daughter's bike even has a mini bike attached to the handle bars for her Barbie to ride along.




Last, but not least, I wanted to post a video of my youngest swimming. Up until now he has had little to do with the pool. I had to buy a new floaty swimming suit for my 4 year old, so I picked up one for my 2 year old too. He loves it! He is doing so well swimming in the pool.

No comments: