Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Weekly Bible Reading Update

I am 2 days behind. I have to tell you that at the moment it is a little repetitive. I am in 1st Chronicles, which somewhat repeats what I read in 1st Kings. Besides that, this Bible had me read the whole book of Psalms and now I am repeating that. I am in the book of Romans and since I have been reading that I have been inspired to do a study on that book. I don't think I have done much study in Romans before. So that is where I am getting the verse today, The July 21st reading, Romans 7:6. "But now we have been released from the law, for we died to it and are no longer captive to its power. Now we can serve God, not in the old way of obeying the letter of the law, but in the new way of living in the Spirit."

I have been posting a lot lately, so this probably will be my last post for the week. We are planning a camping trip with our little ones, so it will be interesting to see how that goes. I hope that you have a great day and I want to encourage you to serve God by "living in the Spirit".

No comments: