Friday, August 08, 2008

Rapha House

When our highschool youth group went to CIY, they came back on fire about an organization that they learned about called Rapha House. I don't know all the paticulars, from what I can tell, Rapha House builds safe houses for girls who have been involved in sex trafficking. Ever since I watched some news programs about sex trafficking a few years ago, I have been interested in the story. I have found a blog written by the Foundation Director, Kerry Decker. I have this blog listed on my sidebar under "Rapha House". Please take a moment to check it out. It is heart wrenching what these girls have to go through, but just maybe you will be touched and be able to help this ministry.

You hear, O LORD, the desire of the afflicted; you encourage them, and you listen to their cry, defending the fatherless and the oppressed, in order that man, who is of the earth, may terrify no more. (Psalm 10:17,18)

No comments: